|Journal of Education and Teaching Learning (JETL)|
|::: e-ISSN = 2656-0283 :::|
|::: P-ISSN = 2828-1020 :::|
|::: Policies :::|
|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
|Author Free Charge|
|Correction and Retraction|
|License & Archives|
|::: Template :::|
|::: Tools :::|
|::: Visitor :::|
The following guidelines for aspiring authors apply:
- The article consists of the title, author's name, affiliation, abstract (Indonesian and English), keywords, introduction, methodology, results and discussion, conclusions, and references.
- Articles can be based on conceptual or empirical research findings. Articles should address issues of fundamental and international/global concern and interest. Issues can speak and address local contexts but must have significance for broader regional, global and collective interests.
- The content of the research paper must include an introduction (problems, research questions, research objectives and theories), methodology, findings, discussion, and conclusions and recommendations.
- Manuscripts may be written in English but still, pay attention to the linguistic principles of each text.
- Articles must be original manuscripts and free from plagiarism and must be checked first with the Plagiarism Checker X or Turnitin application and the like.
- Articles must above 3000 words s with a predetermined paper size and margin
- All article manuscripts will be reviewed by reviewers from academics who are qualified in their fields; this is a process that may take weeks or months.
- Manuscripts can be styled before publishing. The authors must follow Journal of Education and Teaching Learning (JETL) internal style (download TEMPLATE).
- Authors must be willing to respond to questions from reviewers of their articles. The Journal of Education and Teaching Learning (JETL) Editorial Board appreciates your patience and patience while your manuscript is being processed and being reviewed. Attitudes that show impatience and anxiety will not be served.
- References (Endnotes and references) follow the American Psychological Association (APA) format. References sourced from accredited national journal books and articles, especially well-known international journals. (We also require authors to use the Mendeley reference management
Article in journal:
Fadhli, M. (2017). Manajemen Peningkatan Mutu Pendidikan. Tadbir: Jurnal Studi Manajemen Pendidikan, 1(2), 215–240. https://doi.org/10.29240/jsmp.v1i2.295
Article or chapter in a book:
Fadhli, M. (2019). Pengembangan Perguruan Tinggi Di Era Revolusi Industri 4.0. In A. Z. Fitri (Ed.), Transformasi Kebijakan Pendidikan Tinggi Islam: Arah Baru Perubahan Kebijakan Pendidikan Tinggi Islam (pp. 269–292). Kalimedia.
Rifa’i, M., & Fadhli, M. (2013). Manajemen organisasi (C. Wijaya (ed.)). Citapustaka Media Perintis.
Theses and Dissertations:
Fadhli, M. (2013). Hubungan Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah dan Budaya Sekolah dengan Keefektifan Sekolah Di SMP Kota Medan (Thesis). Universitas Negeri Medan, Medan.